News & Announcements
WUS Pilot Grant for Advancement of Urology in Wisconsin
posted: January 12, 2023
To provide pilot funding for novel projects that advance urological care in Wisconsin. Projects may include clinical, translational, and population-based research projects.
- Any member of the Wisconsin Urological Society is eligible to apply. Early career investigators and non-academic sites are encouraged to apply.
- One application may be funded for maximum $10,000 USD annually. The recipient of the award will be presented during the WUS Annual Meeting.
- Indirect Costs may not be applied to WUS grant funding.
- Awardees will present project updates at the annual meeting for the year following the award. (e.g., 2022 awardee will present at 2023 annual meeting).
- Award recipients should acknowledge Wisconsin Urological Society in publications, scientific abstracts, posters at scientific meetings, press releases or other media communications, and Internet-based communications
Applications must be submitted as 1 PDF file via the application form below by February 12, 2023. Your application must include the following:
- Abstract, (one page limit)
- Summary of proposed project including relevance to urological care in Wisconsin. (two page limit)
Should include hypothesis with overall objectives
- Experimental design
- (1) Rationale,
- (2) Experimental Design, and
- (3) Anticipated Results/Interpretation
- Budget justification (one page)
Apply for Grant